2019-2020 Paid High School Internship
Do you have a creative side and enjoy sharing art with others? Are you a “people person” who wants to work with children, teens, and families at the Museum? Are you a rising high school Junior or Senior interested in exploring a career in the arts or museums?
Montclair Art Museum is now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 academic year high school internship. Apply to be a MAM intern and:
- Get a behind-the-scenes peek into the Museum
- Plan and facilitate events for other young adults
- Gain professional experience as an assistant to teaching artists during family programs, vacation camps, and children’s art classes
- Manage the @MAMteen Instagram page and interact with other teens locally and nationally
- Assist with marketing MAM programs to different audiences
- Meet museum professionals from different departments and learn about their roles and responsibilities
MAM strives to better represent the diversity of the regional community. This internship provides opportunities for growth and development of students from communities typically underrepresented in the museum field, providing a professional bridge to museum careers.
Use this link to learn more and apply: https://forms.gle/uqrBu3zamzwY3K4F9. Applications are due June 21, 2019. Got questions? Emailteens@montclairartmuseum.org.
All Summer 2019 Internships have been filled. The application for Fall 2019 Season Internships will be posted by mid-June.
For other ways to get involved this summer, please consider applying to our SummerART camp.
For more information, please contact:
Sophiana Leto, Development Associate, Volunteers & Major Gifts, 973-259-5124, email@example.com