Portfolio Review Day
Calling all high school students interested in art school!
Bring 12–20 pieces of original work and receive feedback on your visual art portfolios from college representatives and art school admissions officers. You may bring artwork in any medium including fine art, photography, fashion, jewelry, sculpture (if you can carry it), and a sketchbook if available. If you wish to show digital work, please bring your own laptop and an additional battery.
This program is free for students.
Participating Schools Include:
- Columbus College of Art & Design
- The Cooper Union
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Montclair State University
- Montserrat College of Art
- Moore College of Art & Design
- New Jersey City University
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Ringling College of Art and Design
- Rowan University
- Russell Sage College
- Rutgers University-Mason Gross School of the Arts
- School of Visual Arts
- Southern Connecticut State University at New Haven
- University of the Arts
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts
- William Paterson University