Portfolio Review Day
Calling all high school students interested in art school!
Bring 12–20 pieces of original work and receive feedback on your visual art portfolios from college representatives and art school admissions officers. You may bring artwork in any medium including fine art, photography, fashion, jewelry, sculpture (if you can carry it), and a sketchbook if available. If you wish to show digital work, please bring your own laptop and an additional battery.
This program is free for students.
Speak with representatives from the following schools:
- Alfred University School of Arts & Design + Performing Arts Division
- College for Creative Studies
- The Cooper Union
- Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA)
- Montclair State University, Department of Art & Design
- Montserrat College of Art
- Moore College of Arts & Design
- New Jersey City University
- Rhode Island School of Design
- Ringling College of Art & Design
- Rowan University
- Rutgers–Mason Gross School of the Arts
- School of Art & Design at Purchase College SUNY
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University (SMFA at Tufts University)
- University of the Arts
- William Paterson University