Fall 2020 In-person Class Safety Policies
- Feeling feverish or having an elevated measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- New or worsening cough, or shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- Having had any close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
- Fever-free for at least 72 hours (3 days) without medication.
- Other symptoms have improved.
- It has been at least 7 days since onset of symptoms.
- The decision to return to MAM has been made in conjunction with their healthcare provider.
- Temperatures for all staff, instructors, and students will be taken and recorded daily. This will be done at the side door entrance to the Museum or the Ceramics Studio when admitted into the building.
- All staff and students must wash or sanitize their hands when coming in to class.
- We recommend staff and students wash/sanitize their hands at least once every two hours.
- We have installed hand sanitizers for staff and student use.
- All staff and students must wear masks or face coverings over their nose and mouth.
- All staff and students must maintain a minimum distance of 6’ from all others.
- Staff members and students should not share any equipment or supplies.
Watch a quick video to see how we've updated the studio. The Ceramics Studio will reopen with reduced class size to a maximum of 10 students, plexiglass dividers between wheels to the left and right of each student, touchless sinks with foot pedals, improved air circulation, and an enhanced cleaning protocol between classes. Instructors will wear face masks, wash hands regularly, and check his/her temperature upon entering the building.