Do you enjoy sharing art with others? Are you a “people person” who wants to work with children, adults, and families at the Museum? Are you a rising high school Junior or Senior interested in exploring a career in the arts?
- Get paid $13.00 per hour while having fun and learning with your peers
- Experience exclusive behind-the-scenes peek into the Museum
- Plan and facilitate events for other young adults
- Gain professional experience as an assistant to teaching artists during family programs, vacation camps, and children’s art classes
- Manage the @MAMteen Instagram page and use social media strategies to market programs and interact with other teens locally and nationally
- Meet museum professionals from different departments and learn about their roles and responsibilities
Email Grace at [email protected] for more information. Applications are due September 20, 2022.