Together we can keep the NJ arts community alive and thriving while supporting those most in need!
Since our founding more than 100 years ago, MAM has been nourished by its connection to the artists of our state. We are launching a new online market for NJ artists to sell artwork and invite you to submit your work for consideration. JAM at MAM will have a rotating roster of artists, selling up to 3 works each.
- All Artists who live in NJ are eligible to submit artwork
- All participants must identify as an artist and have a website
- All mediums are eligible
- Artist may submit up to 3 works at a time
- Artist is responsible for shipping artwork and coordinating shipping logistics and cost directly with the buyer; buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- Artist will share the art sale link on their website and social media channels
All proceeds from the sale will be shared:
50% directly to the artist
10% to partner agencies that serve human needs
40% to Montclair Art Museum
- MAM will accept digital artwork submissions on a rolling submissions deadline; the first submission period is closed. Stay tuned for the announcement of the next submission period.
- Inclusion in the Marketplace is at the discretion of MAM; we reserve the right to decline any submission.
- Submit work online here.
Christine Walia, Assistant Director, Special Events, 973-259-5143; email@example.com