Coming to a neighborhood near you!
Montclair Art Museum is serving up art on the go! The MAM Art Truck is a mobile studio, housed in a retrofitted ice cream truck, that offers art projects and lessons to MAM’s community. The Art Truck can be found at festivals, community events, and artist residencies at schools and local organizations. The Art Truck is available for birthday parties too!
Where will you meet MAM? The Art Truck has traveled to over 20 towns and served thousands of artists in our community.
- Walnut Street Fair in Montclair, NJ on Saturday, May 4, 12–2 p.m.
- Bounce Festival in Montclair, NJ on Friday, May 31, 5–7 p.m.
- Valerie Fund Walk in Verona Park, NJ on Saturday, June 8, 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Environmental Fair in Plainfield, NJ on Saturday, September 7
- Art at Goffle Brook Park in Hawthorne, NJ on Saturday–Sunday, September 14–15, 1–3 p.m.
- Roselle Park Arts Festival in Roselle Park, NJ on Saturday, September 28
Book the MAM Art Truck
Do you want to book the MAM Art Truck for an event or venue? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can even host the MAM Art Truck for a private art party! Visit our Parties page for more information.
The MAM Art Truck also travels to schools—take a look at our Menu of Creations!
Volunteer with the MAM Art Truck!
Help the MAM Art Truck make a difference in our community! Contact Sophiana Leto at email@example.com or 973-259-5124 to get involved. We are looking for volunteers with an outgoing personality, who are interested in engaging with people and promoting the Montclair Art Museum, and who must be able provide their own transportation to offsite events (up to 20 miles from the Montclair Art Museum).
Follow the MAM Art Truck
Follow the MAM Art Truck on social media with the hashtag #MAMarttruck
The Art Truck is made possible with grants from Bloomingdale's Short Hills and the Steven and Beverly Rubenstein Charitable Foundation, and was acquired with funds from the Partners for Health Foundation, whose vision is to make our communities healthier, better places to live.