Deepen Your Understanding and Appreciation of Native American Art and Culture
Join the Rand Forum, an affiliate group for MAM members who share an interest in exploring the Native American art and life woven throughout our country’s cultural fabric. Named for one of MAM’s founders, Florence Rand Lang, the Rand Forum investigates art, identity and culture through the lens of Native American art and craft. This special interest group is open exclusively to MAM members and offers a robust schedule of special events led by Museum Director, Lora S. Urbanelli, and Curator of Native American Art, Pamela Jardine, including:
- Exhibition tours
- Collection tours
- First-look at films and lectures
- Curated Travel
Museum members at the Friends & Family level or above are welcome to join the Rand Forum with an additional fee of $125 for two people. Contact Lucia Burrafato, Development Associate, Membership & Affiliate Programs, 973-259-5147 for more information and to join!
Upcoming Spring Events
Tuesday, April 23, 6 p.m.
Thursday, March 21, 7:30 p.m.
Native American Art Now: Crossing Boundaries
Thursday, May 30, 6:30 p.m.
- The MET Tour: Art of Native America – The Charles And Valerie Diker Collection
- Tour of Transformer: Native Art in Light and Sound with Curator Kathleen Ash‐Milby
- Visit to Sikkema Jenkins & Co with special guest, Jeffrey Gibson
- Special Advance Screening Te Ata
- Tour and Discussion about the exhibition Jimmie Durham: At the Center of the World at the Whitney Museum of American Art
- Meet the Collectors: Marjorie and Irwin Goodman
For more information, please contact:
Contact Lucia Burrafato, Development Associate, Membership & Affiliate Programs, 973-259-5147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org