Classes are accessible to all artists including people on the autism spectrum, people with physical disabilities, intellectual and learning disabilities, sight loss or hearing loss, chronic illness, or mental illness. MAM is an approved Goods and Services provider through the New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) and we provide captioning or ASL upon request.
- Instruction is required to meet specific goals as defined through NJ Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) eligibility.
- Interested in a single workshop or multi-week classes on a schedule more or less frequent, or for a longer or shorter duration than those currently offered at MAM.
- People new to art making and kids who want to begin by exploring art through a sensory experience or a favorite subject.
- Interested in a medium or level of instruction not currently offered at MAM.
- Class is designed based on specific projects as defined by the student and instructor.
- Advanced artists looking for professional career coaching.
$80/hour for students using DDD funds and MAM members
Classes are booked with a one-hour minimum of instruction with additional time added in half-hour increments up to 4 hours of instruction per class session.
Class sessions can be scheduled to meet as often as you like; you can try a class once, or book a series to meet daily, weekly, or monthly throughout the year.
All students will receive access to MAM galleries and DDD students will receive a year-long Artist-level membership.
To request instruction or more information, submit a form ➜