Official Rules and regulations
• This raffle is conducted by Montclair Art Museum, a 501 (c)(3) organization located at 3 South Mountain Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042
• The Museum will comply with all applicable tax requirements, including reporting and withholding requirements.
• Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes resulting from the award of these prizes.
• Winners are responsible for registration, title and all taxes associated with winning, including income tax upon possession of the artwork
• Persons must be 21 years of age or older to purchase tickets and win.
• Raffle ticket purchases are non-refundable.
• Raffle ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
• Except where prohibited, participation in the raffle constitutes winner’s consent to Montclair Art Museum use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration
• Montclair Art Museum reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond MAM’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the raffle, as determined by MAM in its sole discretion. MAM reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the raffle process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules and Regulations or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.