Create with MAM art educator Lisa Conrad and special guest Jali Conrad-Ukweli from Homeschool Art Club. Want more art? Register for Lisa's fall virtual art class, Saturday Studio Explorers!
To create your fishbowl, you'll need: White Paper, Sharpie Marker, Oil Pastels, Scissors,Watercolor paint & brushes
Then, follow these steps:
- Draw fishbowl shape onto white paper with sharpie marker.
- Cut out fishbowl shape using scissors.
- Draw fish, sand, and seaweed using sharpie marker.
- Color in fish, sand, seaweed using oil pastels. Draw fish bubbles using white oil pastel in background.
- Add the water using blue watercolor paint and brush over your oil pastel drawing.
Find more activities for kids and families ➜